Saturday 20 February 2010

Promises, Promises...!

Ok, it's official...I'm a bad blogger! I promised more regular posts whilst I was going to be off, and yet nearly a week has passed by since my last one! In my defence, technology hasn't always been entirely on my side over the past few days. I was (and still am) intending to write a couple of picture heavy ones, but the bluetooth connection between my mobile and my netbook was having none of it! However, I finally managed to work out what the problem was this evening, and I've now uploaded all my pictures so expect those posts coming soon! As well as all the other usual randomness of course!!

And so now, it's time for me to sign off...but this isn't a goodbye, rather an au revoir :-) Until next time...(fingers crossed it'll be tomorrow!)

No comments:

Post a Comment