Wednesday 21 April 2010

And now in a change to our scheduled programming...

I'm posting something that isn't the "What's-in-my-Wardrobe Wednesday" installment that I promised! I was honestly going to post it this evening, but due to a change in my plans I won't really have time to, so I'm going to have to go for something shorter instead.




And that something shorter is this:


Yeah, it's another award!! While I wasn't tagged per se, Nicole over at You Had Me At Hello has very kindly shared this with all her followers, and I think that's such a lovely idea that I'm going to do the same...so feel free to take the award if you like it!! :-) There's only one condition...if you do, you've got to post a list of 10 things that make you happy! Whilst I have a sneaky suspicion that I've posted at least one happy list in the past, it's not going to stop me from posting another one now lol! I'm feeling in a really cheery mood at the mo, especially as spring is now well and truly in the air ...so don't be surprised if my list has a few spring themed items on!!

And so, without further ado...here's my list:
  1. Sunny spring weather...I defy anyone not to feel even a tiny bit cheerier when the sky's blue, the sun's shining and there's a definite hint of warmth in the air!
  2. Spring flowers...daffodils, apple and cherry blossom, magnolias...they're all so beautiful!
  3. Pretty spring clothes...ruffles, florals, pastels and brights...I've recently took lots of my spring/summer clothes out of storage and I can't wait to start wearing them again!
  4. Spending time with my friends and family...love them!!
  5. The fact there'll be a new addition to our family by this time tomorrow...we're getting a new kitten!! :-) Expect pictures very soon!!
  6. Starbucks grande skinny vanilla lattes...my caffeine fix of choice :-)
  7. Good food and good conversation...if I have those 2 ingredients in any situation I'm pretty much all set!!
  8. Walking...it's my favourite form of exercise, especially in the good weather we're having at the minute.
  9. Fashion and gossip magazines...although I suspect my purse isn't quite as happy with the amount I spend on them!!
  10. Baking...it's one of the few crafty/creative things I appear to be halfway decent at, and now we have a new recipe book I reckon I'll soon be expanding my repertoire to include other things beside gingerbread!!

And that's me done!! I really hope some of you take part in this tag too...it'd be wonderful to read your lists!! :-)

2 comments:

  1. hi jules!! can't wait to see the new kitten!! all the things you listed i make me happy too--expect for the spring flowers because we don't get that here. spring must be so very lovely where you live...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle: I promise pics will be up very soon, but I can tell you that he/she is adorable!! The spring flowers are gorgeous, and spring is such a lovely season here...except when it decides to turn rainy and cold like today :-( I think the weather can tell we've got a holiday weekend coming up lol!

    ReplyDelete