And that something shorter is this:
Yeah, it's another award!! While I wasn't tagged per se, Nicole over at You Had Me At Hello has very kindly shared this with all her followers, and I think that's such a lovely idea that I'm going to do the same...so feel free to take the award if you like it!! :-) There's only one condition...if you do, you've got to post a list of 10 things that make you happy! Whilst I have a sneaky suspicion that I've posted at least one happy list in the past, it's not going to stop me from posting another one now lol! I'm feeling in a really cheery mood at the mo, especially as spring is now well and truly in the air ...so don't be surprised if my list has a few spring themed items on!!
And so, without further ado...here's my list:
- Sunny spring weather...I defy anyone not to feel even a tiny bit cheerier when the sky's blue, the sun's shining and there's a definite hint of warmth in the air!
- Spring flowers...daffodils, apple and cherry blossom, magnolias...they're all so beautiful!
- Pretty spring clothes...ruffles, florals, pastels and brights...I've recently took lots of my spring/summer clothes out of storage and I can't wait to start wearing them again!
- Spending time with my friends and family...love them!!
- The fact there'll be a new addition to our family by this time tomorrow...we're getting a new kitten!! :-) Expect pictures very soon!!
- Starbucks grande skinny vanilla lattes...my caffeine fix of choice :-)
- Good food and good conversation...if I have those 2 ingredients in any situation I'm pretty much all set!!
- Walking...it's my favourite form of exercise, especially in the good weather we're having at the minute.
- Fashion and gossip magazines...although I suspect my purse isn't quite as happy with the amount I spend on them!!
- Baking...it's one of the few crafty/creative things I appear to be halfway decent at, and now we have a new recipe book I reckon I'll soon be expanding my repertoire to include other things beside gingerbread!!
And that's me done!! I really hope some of you take part in this tag too...it'd be wonderful to read your lists!! :-)