Saturday 19 June 2010

Saturday

Today has been a day of:
  • getting up a good 2 and a half hours later than I'd have to on a work day...ahhh, bliss!!
  • feeling a real sense of satisfaction when I read through my latest job application and realised that it wasn't half as bad as I thought. Also of feeling an enormous sense of release as I knew that I could give myself a day off before starting any new ones :-)
  • visiting my Grandad and, along with the rest of my immediate family, giving him his Father's Day a little bit early!!
  • catching up on all the blogs in my blogroll; having not been on Blogger for a couple of days, and following around 50 blogs meant there was a LOT of reading to do. Although it was definitely of the most pleasurable kind!! :-)
  • eating a delicious (but fat filled) takeaway...Saturdays are definitely junk food days in my house!!
  • tuning into some Doctor Who, then going for a walk in the evening sunshine, it was a perfect after dinner relax :-)
  • watching Tropic Thunder with Amy and filling up on sweets, chocolate and popcorn. I know it's not your typical girly film, but it makes me laugh, and I get to watch RDJ act!! :-)Seriously, that guy is incredible...I totally understand how he was Oscar nominated for his performance.

So that's my Saturday...full of family, food and relaxation, it was pretty much perfect!! What have you been up to today?? Whatever it may have been, hope you've had as good a day as mine :-)

Till next time...

1 comment:

  1. jules!! hi! hope you're having a very wonderful summer (and it seems like you are from this post) :D

    ReplyDelete