Friday 14 August 2009

Cheery things! :-)

In complete contrast from yesterday, today's post is going to hopefully be a lot cheerier (and m shorter!)! Why? Well, I've decided to really make an effort with the idea of a "Gratitude List", and focus on the things I'm grateful for. It may also be down to the fact that I'm not feeling as ill today, and don't feel as sorry for myself as I did! So without further ado, here's my gratitude list for today:
  1. I'm grateful that my nose isn't running half as much as it has been over the last two days!
  2. I'm grateful that I'll be catching up with one of my best friends later.
  3. I'm grateful that the weather was gorgeous when I was out collecting blackberries this morning.
  4. I'm grateful for the free teacher resource CD I received today (and amazed at how much content was on it!).
  5. I'm grateful for the interest other bloggers have shown in me and my writing!

And just to keep it real...here's one thing I'm not grateful for: the scratches I got from the thorns whilst blackberrying lol!

Finally...It's Friday! Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend...whatever you do. I have hardly any plans yet, will just have to wait and see! (and, of course report back on here after the event! :-))

No comments:

Post a Comment