Tuesday 18 August 2009

A mixture of things!

First of all, an explanation... I've been pretty good at blogging every day, and yesterday shouldn't have been any exception. I settled down last night and wrote a post about what I'd done that day, the things about it that had made me happy (and one that made me not so happy :-( ) and my plans for the rest of the week. So far, so good...then I went to publish it. It was only then I discovered I'd lost my internet connection, and try as I might, I couldn't get it back :-( In the end, the only thing for it was to restart my computer. This did work, but it also meant that my post was gone :-( By this point, it was 11.00 PM, and I couldn't be bothered writing it again!
So instead, here we are on Tuesday. Today I went shopping in town (Manchester) with one of my sisters and this is what I bought:



Red cardi (I know it looks pink here, but it's much redder in real life!)

Beige belted cardi


Longline checked shirt (with free belt lol!)

Indigo skinny jeans


Black T-bar Mary Janes

Pearl and diamante bracelet set

All of these are from Primark, which is possibly my favourite shop! :-) I also got two bras from there too, which I'm not intending to post pictures of lol!

In other news, things that made me happy today included going shopping and the fact that everything looked good on, the Krispy Kreme doughnut I bought while I was out (caramel dreamcake...yum!) and still being off work! :-)



3 comments:

  1. Very nice, I love the shoes. Very cute!
    Mmm doughnuts - do I sound like Homer Simpson? Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your cardigans! cardigans are my favorite kind of clothing because they're so easy to dress up or down :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! :-)

    Sarah: yeah, you do but that's my reaction when I see doughnuts too lol! :-)

    Michelle: Yeah, I love cardigans too :-) That's why I bought them, so I could dress them up for work and down at weekends! xx

    ReplyDelete