So without further ado here's what I hope to make happen in 2010:
- Pass my driving theory and practical tests.
- Get a long term/permanent job, preferably as a primary school teacher.
- Be a better friend: talk to/email/text/write to my best friend J at least once a week and initiate contact with other friends more than I currently do
- Become a better sister/daughter: specifically listen to my family and appreciate them more.
- Run the Race for Life again this year and better my time from last year.
- Adopt a healthier lifestyle: cut down on unhealthy snacks and do a minimum of 30 minutes of physical activity 3 times a week
- Read at least 2 books per month from start to finish (without skipping to the end!)
- Grow my nails
- Take steps to help overcome my fear of thunder and lightning
- Put at least 50 pounds into my ISA each month
- Keep a careful track of my financial incomings/outgoings and set myself a budget
- Develop my cookery skills
- Cleanse, tone and moisturise every morning
- Let go of my baggage from the past once and for all
Looking at the list now it seems to be quite a challenge, but I'd rather try and run the risk of not meeting my goals, than not try at all! Fingers crossed that come December 31st, I'll be able to say I've met all my goals, but if not, at least I'll hopefully be to say that I've given it my best shot! Wish me luck (and willpower!) as I start my journey into 2010!!