Saturday 28 August 2010

Laziness...A quiz copied and pasted from Facebook

So basically, I had no idea what to blog about tonight and I also knew that I couldn't spend too long on the net, so I've trawled Facebook and come up with this quiz which I posted last year. Obviously the answers aren't from last year, unless they're still relevant of course!! Feel free to play along and post your answers too...it'd be great to hear from you :-)

1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth? Cup of tea and a banana bun

2. Where was your profile picture taken? Holy Rood Church Hall, Swinton

3. Can you play Guitar Hero? Badly!

4. Name someone who made you laugh today? My Grandad

5. How late did you stay up last night and why? I went to bed about 12:30. It would have been earlier but I was doing my usual messing around before bed thing!

6. If you could move somewhere else,where would it be?I'd stay close by if possible.

7. Ever been kissed under fireworks? No...nobody would get me out under fireworks for any reason whatsoever!!

8. Which of your friends lives closest to you? N and M

9. Do you believe ex's can be friends? Sometimes

10. How do you feel about Dr Pepper? I can think of lots of nicer drinks!

11. When was the last time you cried really hard? I can't remember - maybe a few weeks ago??

12. Who took your Facebook profile picture? Someone from my drama group

13. Who was the last person you took a picture of? Myself?! I can't really remember to be honest!!

14. Was today better than yesterday? No

15. Can you live a day without TV? Yes

16. Are you upset about anything? My work prospects...I'm not really sure where my future lies at this moment in time.

17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it? The right ones are

18. Are you a bad influence? I suppose I could be...I'm very lazy and love food too much, and will incite others to slack off and eat crap!

19. Night out or night in? It depends on my mood and the company.

20. What items could you not go without during the day? Phone, purse, pen, tissues, food and drink (obviously!!)

21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? My grandad

22. What does the last text message in your inbox say? Thanks for the invite jules but me and linds have already made plans. Enjoy the film and we'll see you soon x

23. How do you feel about your life right now? It's ok...

24. Do you hate anyone? Not that I can think of

25. If we were to look in your facebook inbox, what would we find? Messages

26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass? Yeah

27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before? Don't think so...

28. What song is stuck in your head? I haven't really got one right now...you should have asked whilst X Factor was on!!

29. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m, who would you like it to be? A hot guy! Only joking, I think it would have to be a friend

30. Wanna have grandkids by the time you're 50? No...I want to enjoy other things in my life first

31. Name something you are doing tomorrow? Having a driving lesson

32. Do you think too much or too little? Too much!

33. Do you smile a lot? Apparently so! (I asked my sister!)

34. Is there anything you'd change about yourself? Yeah...my weight, my pessimism and my lack of self esteem.

35. Do you have a secret crush? There's someone who I'm not really sure of my feelings of...but the situation would be complicated anyway, so it's best left well alone!!

So they're my answers, and like I said, it would be great to read yours too!! Till next time...

1 comment:

  1. I'm awful at Guitar Hero too, my boyfriend just gives me the mic to sing because I'm rubbish doing anything else lol.

    ReplyDelete